© Essdras M. Suarez
I love what I do! I took my first photography class as a freshman in college and I never looked at the world the same way again. With a lifetime of experience, and a dedication to my art, my goal, whether shooting a wedding, family portrait or in the street, is to capture the special moments that evoke emotion and make memories as real as the day they happened. I would be honored to make those memories yours.
- My photography career spans over thirty years. I have photographed hundreds of families, weddings and have won numerous awards.
- Five star reviews; I receive high praise from my clients. See what they have to say.
- I am a lifetime learner, teacher, and lecturer on photography. My passion has taken me, literally, around the world. My studies have taken me to the prestigious Brooks Institute of Photography, The Maryland Institute College of Art, The University of Miami and with some of the best photographers in the world.
- I am a full time photographer. I am dedicated to your needs, requests and ideas.
- I am a native of Ocean City. I am the former owner of The Olive Tree Restaurants, Sole’ Grill, The Electric Circus Nite Club and others. My book “Moments, Ocean City, Maryland” is a 25 year chronicle of Ocean City through my street photography. It is available on this web site, Amazon and Barnes and Noble.